Style Files - Mollie King

August 02, 2013

Since about 2010, i've been in love with Mollie King's (from girlband "The Saturdays") style. I've always thought she kept things classic, and elegant, whilst managing to be stylish, and modern all at the same time. She mostly wears neutrals, like white, blue, brown, and she knows what suits her, and what doesn't. In my opinion, hardly ever does she go wrong in the fashion stakes.
 At the moment, every magazine I read seems to feature Mollie in the "style" pages, so I thought that I would put together a collection of some of her most beautiful outfits (in my opinion), in this blog post, just for you!


Ok this turned out to be a little bit longer than I expected. I just got sucked into Mollie's style! I love it so much.
Do you love Mollie's style as much as me?
What was your favourite outfit I've shown?
What was your least favourite?
Tell me!

youfounderin x




You Might Also Like

0 comments