Emma Stone || Style Files

April 13, 2014



Emma Stone is huge news right now, as i'm sure you all know about the new "The Amazing Spiderman" movie that just had it's UK premiere, and is set to hit cinemas in a few days.
I just watched the first "The Amazing Spiderman" for the first time a few day ago, and I absolutely loved it! I don't know why it took me so long to watch it! Emma Stone plays Peter Parker's (aka Spiderman) love interest, Gwen Stacy, and her and Andrew Garfield (who plays Spiderman) are in a relationship in real life! How cute!
Anyway, enough of the storytelling, I noticed that Emma Stone has a fabulous sense of style, and i wanted to share that with you all in a new "Style Files" post! I just love how effortless, and laid back her look it- definitely a new style crush of mine!














So that's just a couple of outfits by Emma Stone that i've loved. What do you think of her style?


I actually have a whole series of 'Style Files" on my blog, which you can check out below! :
Lucy Hale
Pixie Lott
Mollie King
Nina Nesbitt
Laura Whitmore
Emma Watson
Lily Collins
Emma Stone
Jennifer Lawrence
Vanessa Hudgens

Jenna Louise Coleman


If you wish to contact me, my email is: erindocherty3@gmail.com

note: post last updated January 2015, so may be more 'Style Files' on my blog now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments